Once again the IATA seasonal change brings about new routes and kills off others.
Also in this episode:
- Portugal’s President Vetoes TAP Airline Privatization
- Lufthansa Group adds another airline to the mix
- JetBlue adds Dublin, Edinburgh, closes Burlington [ends JFK-DCA, EWR-MIA, BOS-ROC]
- Tulum’s new airport adds NK, DL
- Swoop is finally dead
- Qantas confirms Perth-Paris from 12 July 2024
- Breeze adds GPT (another TPA-LAS routing)
- Alii Palau Airlines announces ROR-SIN
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Flybondi allowing resale of tickets
- More Lufthansa Allegris cabin mess
- Boom for Saudi Arabia
- Southwest, Spirit, Frontier earnings
- Air Greenland
- United Ultra Longhaul Mid-Flight Snack Trial
- Accidental inaugural (and other new routes)
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.