The MAX continues to dominate news cycles, but there’s lots more out there also worth talking about.
Also in this episode:
- MAX 9 is back in service, but that’s far from the end of the story
- MAX 8 delivery to China Southern
- Ryanair buying homes near DUB
- Delta/Aeromexico Joint ops busted by MEX issues
- American gets Haneda Slots for JFK route, but United may get a consolation prize thanks to Hawaiian
- IAD Lego model moves to IAD
- Tulsa is adding CBP facilities
- Breeze – Mobile, Denver, Greenville
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- United’s MAX 10 plans may need a boost, and Southwest is also unhappy with unclear certification timelines
- ITA/Lufthansa Group hits EU merger roadblocks, as does IAG/Air Europa
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!