Awards are changing. Again. Some are going up and some are changing structure completely. Hooray!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Among the stories covered in this episode:
- New rules for the Hyatt Gold Passport program in 2018
- IHG has a higher award tier
- JetBlue is not revenue-based anymore in one niche area
- Niki goes to IAG
- United’s award pricing rules suck, particularly for changes
- BA is getting slimlines on its single-aisle fleet
- Southwest deferred its 737 MAX 7 deliveries
And a few other bits, too.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Little correction guys.
IAG is a Spanish entity.
From IAG website:
“Formed in January 2011, IAG is the parent company of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and Vueling. It is a Spanish registered company with shares traded on the London Stock Exchange and Spanish Stock Exchanges.”
Yeah…we got screwed up by the office location rather than the company HQ. Oopsie.