Awards are changing. Again. Some are going up and some are changing structure completely. Hooray!
Among the stories covered in this episode:
- New rules for the Hyatt Gold Passport program in 2018
- IHG has a higher award tier
- JetBlue is not revenue-based anymore in one niche area
- Niki goes to IAG
- United’s award pricing rules suck, particularly for changes
- BA is getting slimlines on its single-aisle fleet
- Southwest deferred its 737 MAX 7 deliveries
And a few other bits, too.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.