Delta pulled its discount for NRA members over the weekend, pissing off Georgia’s Lieutenant Governor and costing it a potential $40mm annually in tax savings.
Also in this episode:
- A blown tire on a United flight kept Stephan from joining us this week in a somewhat bizarre sequence of events
- AF is flying SAN-CDG 11/29-12/4. Why?!?
- Hawaiian Airlines is dropping its A330neo order in favor of the 787
- Ryanair is suing Expedia for screen scraping
- O’Hare is set for a massive $8.5bn redevelopment effort
- American & Qantas are trying again to collude
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.