Fozz almost got stuck in Berlin last weekend, but quick thinking saved the day. But it does get us thinking about EU261 and a few other things to consider when IROPs come calling.
Also in this episode:
- What happens when you struggle with longhaul profits at O’Hare? American Airlines is once again shuffling its route structure at ORD and we have thoughts.
- Mistakes are always a little awkward. But if you go out of your way to highlight Lufthansa‘s error fares you might lose in court. Whoopsie!
- Emirates is set to add a premium economy cabin to its fleet. That is, of course, assuming it keeps enough pilots on hand to fly the planes. Bit of trouble on that front has a number of aircraft grounded these days.
- Qatar Airways is also trimming its schedule and wants to use some of its spare aircraft to help British Airways out with the Rolls Royce engine issues.
- And then there’s Etihad, which is also looking at major fleet changes. Or, perhaps more appropriately, not making changes since it doesn’t have the cash or need.
- Southwest will fly interisland in Hawaii
- Delta adds purple to its uniforms
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.