Is it fair that Turkey’s president gets a new 747-8i before we do? Alas, it probably is. Questions remain around how long his government will be solvent to operate it, though.
Also in this episode:
- The gate crunch at SFO sucks for United passengers
- A new longest domestic US route as Hawaiian announces Boston service
- More lift to Miami for Europeans thanks to LOT’s new flight from Warsaw
- United has new boarding groups, but will they really make a difference?
- British Airways improved catering which is a somewhat surprising shift to being nicer to passengers
- Mexico City’s new airport is behind schedule, over budget, and at risk of seeing the project canceled; oopsie!
We also talk IATA forecasts and Hyperloop and Dubai and lots of other stuff. So solid off-topic rambling going on in here.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.