Long flights, jet lag, and do pilots need to sleep on a trip, too?
Also in this episode:
- World Cup shuttles DOH-DWC
- FlyAtlantic launching in 2024
- LATAM adds Sao Paulo – Los Angeles
- AA pilots handing out cards for disrupted flights (but are there really any??)
- New round of single-pilot ops talk (and an interesting Twitter thread on the topic)
- China Southern headed to OW?
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Frontier no longer offers customer service via phones
- easyJet pitching empty nesters for FA roles
- Boeing freighter cert issues in Canada
- Alaska Airlines Q400 impending retirement
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.