With the 2023 Dubai Air Show underway there are plenty of new orders to talk about. And lots of other news, too.
Also in this episode:
- Norse Atlantic Weighs Alliance Options With Larger Airlines
- United Airlines tweaks frequent flyer program to reward credit card spending
- ITA A321neo 4-class cabin
- Emirates, flydubai, airbaltic and more all ordering at the Dubai Air Show
- Maybe a major Airbus Order from Turkish and Riyadh Air MAX order?
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- UA992 Radio Loss
- B6 and Qatar Redemptions – They giveth and taketh away
- Haneda applications
- First Mexicana plane painted (E145)
- Janet needs a new operator
- London City E195-E2 certified
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!