An irrational amount of discussion about connecting flights takes over this episode. But, in our defense, one of you asked about it.
Also in this episode:
- A trip through the new terminal at DCA
- American and GOL are getting closer in South America
- Stockholm grabs some interesting new routes from Eurowings and Finnair
- US entry rules are changing, and airlines responded quickly
- Northern Pacific (who!?!) bought some planes
- A listener question about gate assignments and connecting flights
- FlyBe is hiring pilots again
- The AA/B6 alliance in Boston/NYC faces challenges from the US DOJ
- Executive club status extension and benefits changes
- Bilt’s credit card adds bonus categories
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.