Perhaps we should’ve saved some of these topics a week or two, where the Dia de los Muertos celebrations would be more appropriate. But here we are.
Also in this episode:
- United Airlines has some interesting new routes for Summer 2022
- Alitalia is dead, but not entirely
- More 787 production issues
- The LaGuardia AirTrain is dead, or at least on pause
- Ryanair blocking charge-back customers
- Short-haul air tax coming to Belgium
- Owner of the JW Marriott Phuket is suing Marriott
- Sun Country new routes and rides
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- AA/B6 elite reciprocity next steps and a bug in the systems
- Air Canada Elite Status Match and then immediate jack up of
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!