Catching up on some reader mail, and also on big changes coming in airports served, meals on board, and vaguely boring partnerships.
Also in this episode:
- Tailwind’s DC switcheroo
- United/Emirates deal is just as boring as we expected, but at least it includes flyDubai
- American Airlines closing SFO flight attendant base
- Boeing looks to sell Chinese 737MAXen as white tails
- Delta meals upgrades
- More Boom engine mess
- Heart’s electric hybrid shift
- A WaPo reporter repeated the infamous Ferris Bueller day
- ZipAir launching NRT-SJC in December; ANA bringing it back in March
- Horizon pilots contract approved
- Old Doha Airport is back for a bit
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Schiphol still a mess, and the CEO resigned
- French ATC strikes, and a Ryanair flight to the wrong country as a result
- London capacity caps to extend through the winter
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.