Should airlines require vaccination, even for domestic travel? The answer certainly varies depending on how you’re evaluating the question, and we don’t have a perfect answer. But it is definitely something worth thinking about.
Also in this episode:
- WestJet-KLM launch a codeshare
- JetBlue trimming London before it starts, but only a little
- Delta extends Medallion status, rollover another year
- American & JetSMART tie up in South America
- Uzbekistan launches new high speed rail with Spanish hand-me-downs
- Nordica operating its own flights and ExpressJet soon to do the same
- Allegiant has a new loyalty program in the offing, while Aeroplan adds Chase as a credit card partner
- Lots of domestic wide body flights on the US Big 3 this summer
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Domestic US first class meals are coming back
- Firearms valet @ Asheville
- The new Lufthansa “Sleeper’s Row” takes flight
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.