The semi-annual IATA seasonal schedule change happened last weekend, and it brings some fun and interesting new routes and slot opportunities to the industry.
Also in this episode:
- Is the market primed for an all-biz comeback
- Iberia ran out of business class seats
- Starlux gets its first A350, including dimmable windows for the first time on an Airbus
- Spirit’s getting new seats. Again.
- CommuteAir going to 175s
- Cap One lounges
- More planes for Alaska Airlines, Air Canada, IAG, and others
- Norwegian establishing a base in Riga
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Cabotage in Mexico
- Canada’s Beaver heritage problem
- Eastern Airlines looks to China. Again.
- VS/LATAM codeshare via the USA to Colombia/Peru
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!