Maybe we’re supposed to say something in advance when the publishing schedule changes. Oopsie.
Also in this episode:
- A boxcutter incident
- LHR security shitshow
- United now gives status credit for reward flights
- Star Alliance/HSBC Credit Card is now live
- Basketball uniforms can have an aviation angle, too
- A380s coming and going
- Air Show China
- Initial slot allocations for Summer 2023 – JetBlue at Heathrow and lots more
- Man in limbo for years in Paris airport has died — in his airport
- The value of J class and airlines generally sucking
- Flyr’s funding flop
- Canada-India expanded bilateral
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Korean putting beds up front on the A321neo fleet
- Canada Jetlines continues its strange expansion plans
- British Airways and Uber partnership
- Dulles finally gets its train, while Fort Lauderdale loses out
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.