Thank goodness change is such a constant in this industry. Otherwise what would we have to talk about every week?
Also in this episode:
- Mexico routes coming (Delta, VivaAerobus)
- United adds 110 more planes
- SAS shakeup
- Air Malta revamp
- Allegiant pivot to more MAX 8200
- LOT’s new 787 cabins, in 2026+
- Boeing Factory Tour is open again in Everett
- Rugby World Cup – 40 flights from Ireland to France
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- SunCountry going for more EAS routes
- Global Airlines/HiFly
- These Pilots Were Sued For Quitting. They Say It Was Dangerous To Stay.
- Award tool troubles
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!